This position is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to and including the sales and servicing of passenger air reservation through effective telephone sales and the utilization of an automated reservations system.
Primary duties include receiving incoming customer calls and booking flights, changing reservations and answering a broad range of travel related questions. In addition, make outbound calls advising customer of schedule changes, canceled or delayed flights or to reconfirm future reservations.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle incoming phone calls that include booking international itineraries and answering inquires from customers.
- Efficiently handle special requests; assist all customers using knowledge of Frontier guidelines, cities served, route maps and schedules, and aircraft types and configurations.
- Utilize customer service and sales techniques to effectively address customer needs on every call.
- Proven knowledge of US geography
- Consistently deliver a standard-setting product to our customers.
- Maintain statistical excellence in all areas to support productivity goals.
- Be accountable for all scheduled telephone time to meet service level goals.
- Promote company frequent flyer information
- Communicate customer comments and concerns to management
- Maintain knowledge of company reservation policies
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to sit 8-10 hours at a computer work station.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience :
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must possess a high school diploma/GED or the equivalent.
- Must have experience and be comfortable using computers, (including MS Outlook) and the internet.
- Good verbal and written communication skills using effective listening techniques.
- Customer service experience required.
- Strong attention to detail a must
- Must be flexible to work any shift within a 24-hour period including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous airline reservations experience or related training preferred
- Must have pleasant voice, excellent diction, and an outgoing personality
- Ability to work independently
Frontier Airlines - 19 months ago
Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company...