CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
EDUCATION: Agricultural & Sprayer Experience Preferred.
POSITION AVAILABLE: ASAP
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners safety policies.
- Comply with all company safety policies.
- Provides above average customer service.
- Operation experience of custom application (dry fertilizer/post-emergence equipment).
- Handling of ag chemicals and fertilizer.
- Must be able to tend a post sprayer as needed.
- Be familiar with chemical rates, uses and restrictions.
- Able to perform outside maintenance and grain operations.
- Perform basic maintenance on application equipment and grain facility.
- Perform daily maintenance checks on all running equipment and trucks.
- Prepare grain rail cars and load cars according to specifications as needed.
- Assist with other locations, as needed
- Blending of grain
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to drive for a full shift.
- Stooping & bending required on-the-job.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36”.
- Work overtime as required.
- Class A CDL required
- Commercial Applicators License desired or willing to train.
Ag Partners L.L.C. - 9 months ago