Check guest in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled and accurate information is established.
Thoroughly complete all guest transactions.
Promote and sell special hotel programs.
Interact with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Resort policies.
Maintain house bank.
Communicate all pertinent information to the Front Office Managers and Supervisors.
Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
Solicit guest feedback via guest comment cards.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- Minimum one year Rooms Division or related work experience
- Ability to read, speak and write English.
- Solid sales skills and enjoy selling and teaching others to sell.
- Coordinate with Front Office, Catering and Sales to accommodate group and corporate accounts.
Benefits Paid Time Off
Employee Funded 401-k
Optional Vision, Long term disability, and short term disability insurance available.
Company Hotel Travel Discounts
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Benchmark Hospitality International - 4 months ago