In this challenging position you will have an opportunity to provide service to members and potential members of UFCU by opening new accounts, cross-selling any promotional UFCU services and products, and initiating loan applications.
- Minimum of six months prior teller or related experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bilingual in Spanish desired.
- Able to successfully process requests for ATM/debit/credit cards, check orders, Certificate/IRA products, stop-payments, wire transfers, research requests, Series EE Savings Bonds, loan applications, and credit reports.
- Ability to multi-task while performing detailed financial transactions.
- Initiative to learn and understand the products and services available to members.
- Excellent communication skills required to effectively resolve member issues with patience, empathy, and tact.
- Strong math and computer skills are essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Outstanding sales skills. Must be able to sell financial products and services.
- May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical.
Here at UFCU our employee experience is very important. We pride ourselves when it comes to the quality our employees experience. In the...