FULL TIME COMBO/DRIVER - BETHLEHEM, PA
Mondelēz International, Inc.
(NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world,
comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes.
holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
The Combo Stock Driver is responsible for the timely truck delivery of Nabisco products within a defined distribution territory and delivery route. Load / unload products and applicable advertising displays in process of delivery to retail outlets.
Combo Stock Drive is responsible for assisting in the warehousing, loading and unloading of delivery trucks for Nabisco Biscuit Division products.
- Responsible for assisting in the warehousing, loading and unloading of delivery trucks for non- institutional Nabisco Bakery Division products.
- Adheres to all safety checks and rules specified.
- Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities, (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.)
- Assemble and load product on delivery trucks accurately and in a timely manner.
- Loads product carts in the proper last in, first out sequence in accordance with daily delivery schedule
- Unload returned product and integrated advertising display material in its designated area in accordance to Branch guidelines.
- Assembles product delivery manifest
- Balancing of customer invoice and driver settlement report
- Follows all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices
Education and Experience:
-High School Diploma or G.E.D.
-Must have/be able to obtain minimum CDL-B within the first 30 days of employment
-Previous experience with DSD Delivery preferred
-Experience using a handheld computer
Additional General/Technical Skills:
-Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
-Ability to perform work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
-Must have the ability for flexible work schedule which includes early morning hours
-Successful completion of drug test, MVR, and background check.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer m/f/d/v.
Field Sales Execution
Mondelēz International - 15 months ago
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...