The Richmond Campus is seeking a Federal Work Study student to support the activities of the college that include receptionist duties, clerical work, assisting students, staff, and instructors.
Applicants should possess the following skills and abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to be flexible while working in a fast paced environment.
• Organized with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently at times.
• Good computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010
Federal Work Study Students must meet eligibilty guidelines as determined by their Financial Aid Package.
To determine if you meet the requirements please contact your campus Financial Aid department.
Bryant & Stratton College - 16 months ago