Reporting to an Imaging Supervisor, the Imaging Technician will capture page images, and perform image optimization if necessary and carry out quality control on captured images as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prep of newspapers for capture.
- Digitally capture source materials using CopiBook scanners and other hardware.
- Process and optimize images as necessary using Adobe Photoshop and other software.
- Monitor work flow history using department database.
- Perform quality control on files to assure image consistency, pagination and sectioning.
The facility is just a short 11-minute drive from campus, and there is ample free parking.
- Must qualify for Federal Work Study
- Must have transportation to off-campus facility
Health Assessment Required
University of Florida - 19 months ago