• Enroll subscribers, assist prospective subscribers in completing the appropriate application forms and meeting necessary enrollment requirements for completion of the enrollment process.
• Conduct member retention activities as needed
• Assist individuals in selecting appropriate health plan; facilitate new enrollment and recertification process
• Obtain required documentation
Maintain appointments through the Telemarketing Department and provide services to walk-ins
• Present the Emblem Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus and Medicaid Benefit Plans to community groups, small businesses and prospective subscribers.
• Sell Emblem Child Health Plus and Medicaid products to eligible individuals in field situations
• Develop and implement a marketing plan in conjunction with sales management to enhance enrollment opportunities and grow enrollment.
• Maintain records and reports as required
• Perform various related duties as assigned
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Additional two years college preferred
• Four years of work experience in sales/sales related or community activities
• Valid driver’s license preferred
• Knowledge of MS Word required
• Bilingual (Eng/Chin-Mandarin/Fuzhou or Cantonese/Fuzhou) a plus
• Must be able to work independently on field assignments
• Must be willing to travel in the New York metropolitan area
• Submit qualified and completed enrollments
• Work well with various Emblem departments
• Must possess interpersonal skills to effectively maintain working relationship; resolve issues and obtain information
• Ability to represent the corporation and division in a favorable light
• Analytical and problem solving skills to identify needs and resolve issues
• Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly both verbally and written
Salary Range: $35,750 to $74,250 per year
EmblemHealth is set on being the mark of good health in the Northeast. The not-for-profit company provides health...