RECRUITMENT BULLETIN #12-73a (3) FACILITATORS (Instructional)
FEBRUARY 7, 2013 BUFFALO TEACHER RESOURCE CENTER
AFTER SCHOOL AND SATURDAYS
NOTICE OF POSITIONS
The Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Pamela C. Brown, is interested in receiving applications
from qualified candidates for the position of:
BUFFALO TEACHER RESOURCE CENTER
Candidates must complete an application by clicking on the “APPLY” button below.
Once the form is complete, click the “SUBMIT” button.
Candidates must hold a valid Buffalo or New York State teacher certification.
Preference will be given to tenured and then probationary teachers.
Under the direction of the Buffalo Teacher Center Director, the Facilitator will be responsible
for but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and collating sign-in sheets,
- Prepare materials needed by presenters
- Collect requisite materials.
- Assist teachers in the use of equipment including; laminator, Ellison machine, postermaker machine.
- Provide access and record keeping for the Buffalo Teacher Resource workroom.
- Utilize basic computer skills.
- Perform any assigned duties deemed necessary and appropriate.
Cadre members will be requested to serve on a rotating basis Mondays through Thursdays
and on Saturdays. Assignments will be determined by need and availability of staff cadre members,
not to exceed 3 ¾ hours per day.
Appointment will be made by the Board of Education upon the recommendation of the Superintendent
following assessment of training, experience, credentials, and evaluation of service. Personal interview
shall be scheduled where appropriate. All positions will begin on or after 10/15/2012.
SALARY: Hourly rate – Compensation will be at the appropriate contractual rate.
FUND #: Pending Funding
FOR FILING: FEBRUARY 22, 2013
DR. PAMELA C. BROWN,
SUPERINTENDENT OF BUFFALO SCHOOLS