Assist in daily tasks associated with Facilities under the direct supervision of management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Under the direction of management, ensure recycling program is carried out in a timely manner.
- Under direction, assist with interoffice moves when required.
- May assist in completing facility related request from clients.
- Inform management of problems relating to facility and service issues.
- May act as backup for receptionist when directed by management.
- May act as Receiver for orders placed through PeopleSoft or current Company approved computer system.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Will be required to be able to lift 40 pounds.
- May be required to hold a valid driver’s license.
- Regular use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
Quintiles Transnational - 17 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...