Cook Pharmica is a biopharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with process development, clinical and commercial bulk drug substance manufacturing, formulation development, clinical and commercial parenteral drug product manufacturing, including liquid and lyophilized vials, prefilled syringes and secondary packaging, and an array of support services all at a single facility in Bloomington, IN. Founded in 2004, Cook Pharmica is a division of Cook Medical, the world's largest privately held medical manufacturing company.
• To perform maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, and electrical which include a variety of complicated tasks relating to HVAC, Boilers, Welding, Maintenance Shop and Equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION/DUTIES
• Repair and maintain physical structures using hand and power tools
• Paint structures, perform masonry work
• Repair plumbing fixtures and woodwork, as well as make repairs to tools and equipment
• Repair, maintain, and install electrical systems and textures
• Install and adjust fixtures, motors and other electrical/mechanical equipment
• Perform repairs on roof and furniture
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE/EDUCATIONS REQUIREMENTS
• Knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures in area(s) of specialty
• Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
• AA/AS Degree preferred or equivalent
• 2-5 years experience in the field or a related area
• Required to sign a confidentiality agreement
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 80 pounds on a consistent basis
• Personal protective equipment including safety glasses, lab coat, gloves, specialized clothing including laboratory scrubs (pants and shirt) and appropriate shoes may be required in areas associated with this position
• Potential exposure to electrical and mechanical hazards
• Work may result in potential exposure to gases, chemicals, fumes, odors, mists and dusts, and other hazardous materials
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Belonging to the Cook Medical division of the Cook Group, Cook Incorporated makes thousands of medical devices and related items. Its...