USIS , an Altegrity company, is a leading federal security solution provider that supports National Security initiatives around the globe for over 15 years with more than 6,600 employees working in all 50 states and overseas. We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Construction Surveillance, Intel Analysis, P hysical/Personnel/Facility Security, Investigative Analytics, Security Analytics, Counter-Surveillance, Personal Security, Infrastructure Protection, Litigation Support, Records Management, Cyber/Forensics, Training & Law Enforcement, and Immigration Investigation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Deployed Facilities Officer/Project Manager , in McLean, Virginia .
25% OCONUS Travel is required
Develop a short and long term strategic space plan for the office, ensuring it is up to date and accurately reflects the current needs of the office
Required: Interior design background is desired • Strong knowledge and skills in AutoCAD in preparing floor plans and MS Project to prepare project schedules • Strong knowledge of customer’s facilities policies and standards • Strong working knowledge of the customer’s facilities operations and be able to leverage FS resource networks to accomplish the mission • Certifications preferred: AutoCAD and MS Project • Bachelor’s degree in any field, High school diploma or GED and five-year general work experience, or service in the US Armed Forces with an honorable discharge • Experience in customer relationship management • Ability to work independently and as a team player • Experience managing projects • Minimum of 5 years of experience at the Full Performance level in the degreed field • Experience in commercial or Government facilities-related renovation of construction projects • Ability to handle multiple, demanding, and complex projects in a timely manner with accurate results • Ability to work nights and weekends, as required, for operational necessities • Travel domestically or overseas, as required
- Interface with Senior Government Managers to collect and validate office personnel headcounts, space and technical requirements
- Plan, coordinate and oversee project activities in all phases of the facilities-related project cycle
- Manage the project design and/or construction effort and evaluate contractor performance
- Provide official weekly project status reports
- Manage communications and establish expectations with the customer
- Coordinate and oversee completion of activities in all phases of the project cycle of facilities-related construction projects
- Develop a thorough understanding of the directorate’s program level requirements and strategic goals
- Provide a direct conduit for communications and requirements between FS and the deployed office or directorate
- Manage the office or directorate level portfolio of requirements
- Integrate and coordinate the project with field personnel
- Prepare and distribute project communication with customers, management, integrated project teams, and stakeholders
- Assist the CO and COTR with acquisition planning, execution, and administration
- Collect requirements, prepare SOW, conduct market research, and develop other documentation, as appropriate
- Conduct technical reviews and evaluate project solicitations, proposals, quotes, and proposed change requests
- Review and approve shop drawings and submittals
- Conduct pre-bid and pre-construction site visits
- Validate invoices for partial or full payment
- Assist in preparation of Contractor Performance Report (CPR) upon contract closeout
Preferred: • Highly motivated to continue to develop professional licenses, certifications, and expertise through formal training and on-the-job experience • Certifications preferred: Professional Project Manager • Outstanding customer service skills, strong interpersonal relationships • Excellent written, oral communication skills, ability to communicate well at all organizational levels • Strong commitment to mission support • Thorough understanding and commitment to sound program management techniques
USIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.