Organization: Application Outsourcing
People within Application Outsourcing are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. As part of our Application Outsourcing team, you could be helping to provide the programming, management and maintenance services needed to implement and support installations of both custom and packaged application software
Our AO resources can expect to:
- Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
- Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
- Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Member of the Technical Architecture team who perform the installation, configuration of products and build out of environments
-Configuration management setup and configuration, including creation and customization of build scripts
- Production and Non-Production environment build out and configuration
- Deployment support
- Other efforts, as assigned
-Minimum of 2 years Unix/Linux scripting experience
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of Application servers (Oracle WebLogic )
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunties to our service men and women
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting,...