Full Time – Hourly
**Must be available weekends**
$9 - $12
Be part of our Cause
The YMCA of Orange County staff are committed to teaching youth positive life skills, values and the importance of giving back. In our communities, our staff support and strengthen families by offering quality experiences that are affordable and life-enriching. Our staff encourage participation by all members of our community and create an environment where everyone aspires to be their best. Each day, we work side-by-side with others to strengthen the foundations of our communities.
The YMCA of Orange County has an immediate need for a Maintenance Assistant in the Mission Viejo Area. The maintenance worker is responsible for performing general maintenance and custodial duties.
- Perform facility and equipment inspections, identify maintenance and housekeeping needs.
- Perform maintenance & custodial tasks.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Complete work orders and other paperwork and documentation.
- Maintain maintenance and custodial supplies.
- Follow and enforce safety standards and other policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Education & Certifications : High school Diploma
Experience & Background : Must have two year of experience.
Learn more about opportunities at the Y
*Eligibility requirements, employee handbook and job description to be provided at hire. All candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.