Required Skills, Knowledge, and/or Certifications:
- Third Class D.C. Operating Engineer License, Maryland Third Class Operating Engineer License or Virginia Operating Engineer License
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 years experience in building/facility operations
- HVAC / Electrical experience.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Work in conjunction with the Facility Manager and Logistics Officer to address and submit repair service and work order tickets.
- Provide support to oversee and/or handle all electrical, mechanical and plumbing repairs. Including but not limited to accomplishing preventative maintenance on equipment and property grounds; performing basic electric, plumbing and other repairs; submitting work order service requests through base facilities; responding to facility work orders or maintenance requests, overseeing construction projects, and ordering and/or purchase building supplies.
- Responsible for reviewing, maintaining and implementing all mechanical specifications and operational manuals to make certain they are up to date and applicable to machinery.
- Ensure timely and accurate daily, weekly, and monthly submission of reports to the Program Manager.
CEI-Star, LLC - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard