• Meet individualized facility solutions segment sales, gross profit and
margin goals as determined by xpedx management.
• Sell & promote facility solutions products & value-added services to
meet or exceed both short term & long term goals in an established
• Actively engage in sales calls on existing customers and cold calling
on prospective customers at a frequency that places xpedx in the
• Develop a sufficient number of high potential prospects to generate
long-term sales growth.
• Maintain accurate, detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the
potential of each account in assigned territory as well as prepare and
conduct regular business reviews to impact customer growth
• Collaborate with sales development and sales support resources to
provide customer proposals and quotations focused on generating
business and market growth potential.
• Align with group facility solutions sales specialist(s) to expand
segment and product knowledge base and collaborate on promoting
consultative selling solutions to generate new and existing customer
• Partner with sales team on supporting national business selling
efforts and account management.
• Develop business and financial acumen to effectively implement
facility solutions sales strategies as directed by sales managers and
consistently generate a level of profitability that meets or exceeds
business and segment goals.
• Investigate and resolve all customer claims promptly and participate
in issue resolution with all involved parties.
• Actively leverage sales technology and tools to meet strategic
account planning objectives and maximize customer and segment growth
• Participate in sales training and development programs to enhance
sales competencies and further expand ability to effectively generate
profitable customer and segment growth.
• Demonstrated successful 1-7 years experience in territory sales or
account management desired.
• Strong understanding or experience within the distribution industry
• College degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Experience in project management and demonstrated understanding of
distribution finance preferred.
• Ability to work independently, successfully manage accounts, work
under pressure, and adapt to changes in the work environment
PC Software-Microsoft Office
International Paper - 17 months ago
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....