Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We're dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we're looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team.
Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 223-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care. Cardiac services, oncology, neurosurgery and The Spine Institute - these are just a few of the areas in which we excel!
- Receive, deliver, and put-away of all OR supplies in an accurate and timely manner, accurately key receiving into
the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department(s), and perform QA random checks on totes per
- Picking both scheduled and emergent surgical cases.
- Performs inventory management for the OR. Evaluates the appropriate Min/Max levels, reviews Min/Max for storeroom stock daily and place orders appropriately. Count par level areas (POU areas) according to schedule.
Processes returns appropriately per approved policy.
- If applicable, ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes, rotate stock to ensure no items are out of date, react
appropriately to POU "critical point" messages and stock outs, provide assistance to the POU Station personnel as
well as provide assistance with problems, questions and concerns.
- Works flexible, rotating shifts when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous hospital or surgery center experience highly preferred
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull up to 50lbs.
- Previous stock clerk experience highly preferred
- Must have computer skills
HCA Inc - 19 months ago