To contribute to the pursuit of the College of Pharmacy's mission of addressing society's pharmacy-related needs through teaching, research and service.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Teach courses at the professional and graduate levels.
2. Develop and/or maintain extramurally funded research projects.
3. Demonstrate a high level of scholarly activity with publications in peer-reviewed, scientific journals and other highly regarded media, as well as active involvement in professional activities.
4. Participate in Department, College and University service activities.
Marginal Job Functions:
Contribute to the College's collegial environment through collaborative research endeavors and support of other faculty members' initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
For Assistant Professor:
Holds appropriate doctoral degree with clear promise of a successful career in teaching, research, and service.
For Associate Professor:
A record of quality research, excellence in teaching and in patient-care (where applicable) and service. Evidence of a defined track and meaningful contributions to the profession in terms of peer reviewed publications.
A record of distinguished scholarship and outstanding teaching evinced by recognized professional productivity in the field(s) of specialization. Academic work must be regarded as innovative and having made an impact in the field.
- May be subject to criminal background checks and drug screening prior to placement at practice site.
Major (if required):
Professional Degree in Pharmacy.
Is this a safety sensitive position (are applicants potentially subject to drug testing)?
Does this position require a criminal background screening?
Nova Southeastern University (NSU) gives a whole new meaning to "school of sharks." NSU, whose mascot is the deep sea predator,...