Contributes to the university’s mission through teaching, research and service, some variation by academic unit.
- Provides academic and clinical instruction within the School of Nursing.
- Coordinates and conducts classroom and clinical experiences for students.
- Participates in scholarly and academic activities appropriate to rank.
- Reports directly to the Programmatic Associate or Regional Dean.
- This position provides academic and clinical instruction for nursing students in the 2nd Degree Program in the Austin area.
- Serves as Clinical Site Coordinator, planning and organizing of student clinical experiences and providing academic advising/counseling to students in the region.
- Serves as a liaison between faculty at distance campuses teaching in the 2nd Degree Program.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of school, program, course and students activities.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s of Science in Nursing from an accredited university, Registered Nurse in the State of Texas or eligibility to receive Texas license, and a minimum of two years experience in clinical nursing.
- All degrees must be from an accredited university and completed by the start date.
- Clinical experience (for at least two years) in the general area in which the individual will teach.
- Position will be located in the AUSTIN area.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is a full time position located in the Austin, Texas area.
Please attach a Resume/C.V. when applying for this position.
Hourly Pay Range
Monthly Pay Range
Based upon credentials
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity employers and are in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Texas Commission on Human Rights Act (Texas Labor Code, Chapter 21), Americans with Disabilities Act as amended, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.