Contributes to the university’s mission through teaching, research and service, some variation by academic unit.
- Teach graduate and undergraduate courses in the Department of Anesthesiology.
- Conduct peer reviewed research and in some cases secure funding for research.
- MD, DO, MBBS or foreign equivalent.
- Board certified /Board eligible in Anesthesiology at time of employment.
- Previous academic level experience in clinical, education and/or research faculty.
- Cardiac Anesthesia background.
- Critical Care Anesthesia background.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
A Resume/C.V. is required to be uploaded when applying to this position.
All individuals, including those with cardiac and critical care or other sub-specialty training, are encouraged to apply.
Salaries are competitive. The academic rate is commensurate with experience and credentials.
Sitting, walking, talking, hearing, seeing and listening.
Hourly Pay Range
Monthly Pay Range
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of the Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity Employers and employ without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or other protected classes.
Beginning in 1969 as Texas Tech University School of Medicine, today Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center is a six-school university...