Contributes to the university’s mission through teaching, research and service, some variation by academic unit.
- Care of Pediatric inpatients (Burn Unit, PICU , ER, Ward consults)
- Regular teaching of residents and medical students in the inpatient areas.
- Performs other related duties as assisigned
- Committees and educational duties at Hospital and Texas Tech Unoversity Health Sciences center
Education and Licensure
Demonstrated record of effectiveness as a teacher, a record of peer reviewed publication and/or peer-reviewed creative activity which has contributed to the discipline or field of study, a record of professional service appropriate to the discipline
- MD or DO
- Active Texas Medical License or the ability to become licensed within the state of Texas
- Board certified in pediatric and pediatric critical care
- Completion of a fellowship in pediatric critical care upon employment
- Demonstrated record of effectiveness as a teacher
- A record of peer reviewed publication and/or peer-view scolarly activity
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
Hourly Pay Range
Monthly Pay Range
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of the Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity Employers and employ without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, or other protected classes.
Texas Tech University - 13 months ago