Please submit the following six (6) required documents: |
1. Completed Ohlone College application form. NOTE: An Ohlone Academic Application may be obtained from our website at: http://apptrkr.com/321358 .
2. Current resume.
3. Cover letter.
4. List of at least three (3) Professional References. For each reference please include name, position, organization, phone number, email and their relationship to you.
5. Copies of college transcripts (originals will be required at the time of hire)
6. Supplemental question: Given the passage of the Student Success Act of 2012 in California, what are some of the greatest challenges that a Dean of Counseling would face today? Please limit your response to no more than two (2) pages, double spaced.
• All materials submitted with your application will be considered for this opening only, becomes District property, and will not be returned—applicants will not be considered without all of the above items.
• Forward your completed application and other required documents to: Ohlone College, Human Resources, Attn: Vy Anderson, 43600 Mission Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94539.
• The Screening Committee will review applications. From that pool, the committee will select a limited number of candidates to invite for interview.
• All travel arrangements will be at the applicant’s expense.
• If you are in need of special services, equipment, or facilities in order to apply or interview for this opening, please call Human Resources.
Submit your completed application packet to the Human Resources Office. The Human Resources Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please Note: Application packets may be FAXED to (510) 659-6025 or emailed to email@example.com; or mailed to:
Senior HR Specialist
43600 Mission Boulevard Fremont, CA 94539-5847 Phone: (510) 659-7355
EdJoin.org - 20 months ago