Kendall College currently seeks Part-Time Faculty to teach a variety of business courses. These are part-time, one quarter faculty positions with responsibilities for teaching one or more courses, potentially including course development and updating of courses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and PEOPLE SKILLS REQUIRED:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Teaching of courses as assigned per individual quarterly needs per individual letter of agreement per course.
- Development of coursework, in accord with the school dean, updating course materials to keep courses at the leading edge of knowledge in the disciplines.
- Providing student support for every aspect of learning in the form of office hours, tutorial assistance, coaching and career and academic assistance and advice.
- Attendance at key school events such as Blackboard training, learning assessment meetings, etc. as available and appropriate.
- Any other assistance deemed appropriate to promote the School of Business or to maintain its teaching delivery at the highest level of quality.
- Caring, personable, focused and confident: capable of successfully transmitting knowledge to young adults and gaining their confidence in the student-teacher relationship
- In-depth knowledge of general business principles as well their chosen area of specialty
- Ability to manipulate office automation software for course preparation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified individuals must possess a Masters degree in Business Administration or related area along with substantial and extensive management experience.
- Previous teaching experience is preferred.
Kendall College and its affiliate institutions are an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE)
If higher education is a matter of degrees, Laureate must be blazing hot. The company provides adult career education through online and...