To assist in the creation of compelling and technically excellent images of life on campus for use by the Marketing and Creative Services Dept. and for broadcast on the PLNU website web feature, the Week In Pictures.
1. Pursue and photograph meaningful PLNU life moments including photography of various events.
2. Immediate processing of captured images including tagging in metadata.
3. Deadline specific timing on file upload and management to MCS flickr account (every Monday morning).
4. Care and maintenance of PLNU camera gear.
5. Assist with various photoshoots.
6. Growth as a photographer.
1. Must be currently enrolled at PLNU
2. Must be professional, punctual, artistic, technically savvy, eager to learn, brave.
3. Must be able to work on your own without supervision in a deadline intensive environment.
4. Must have all the technical skills to capture an image and bring it to the level of professional publication.
5. Studio lighting experience a plus.
6. Must not be a “slave of the ordinary.” – Cecil Beaton
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Photography often requires much movement, strength, and endurance. You must be fit.
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please provide 2 recommendations with contact info and your top 5 favorite photos to email@example.com. Include a brief description of why they are your favorite. Also include a URL where you show your work if you have one.
Point Loma Nazarene University - 13 months ago