DO NOT APPLY ONLINE USING THIS SYSTEM !
Assist with various campus food service operations.
This position will be asked to dedicate 20 hours per week for 16 weeks per semester (including final exam week) to assist in management of the Resident Dining Program at PLNU . The schedule for this position will vary on a weekly basis, but can be arranged to accommodate class schedule.
Sodexo is the company that runs all of the food service operations on campus, which includes the main dining room (cafeteria), Point Break Cafe, the Re-Store and catering.
• Manage the student workers that work in the program.
• Write weekly schedule for student workers.
• Manage inventory of Simply To Go program.
• Communicate with upper management about the program regularly.
• Supervise preparation of all Simply To Go items.
• Understand program standards and adhere to them regularly.
• Use proper portion sizes and packaging.
• Keep Simply To Go area clean and stocked daily.
• Work with kitchen to determine par levels and ensure that all prep is completed.
• Continuous staff training.
- Must be currently enrolled at PLNU
- Good academic standing
- Demonstrated communication, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Ability to manage student workers and requirements of the program.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Ability to commit to 15-20 hr work weeks, while maintaining good academic standing.
- Possess a professional, mature demeanor.
- Work week will typically be Sunday through Thursday. Sunday work is required.
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please either e-mail your resume to Ryan Dahlstrom at email@example.com or personally bring your resume to him at the Caf. Please state the position for which you are applying for.
NOTE : * Do NOT use the attached application with this software.*