DO NOT APPLY ONLINE USING THIS SYSTEM !
Assist with various campus food service operations.
This position will be asked to dedicate 20 hours per week for 16 weeks per semester (including final exam week) to assist in management of the Resident Dining Program at PLNU . The schedule for this position will vary on a weekly basis, but can be arranged to accommodate class schedule.
Sodexo is the company that runs all of the food service operations on campus, which includes the main dining room (cafeteria), Point Break Cafe, the Re-Store and catering.
• Hire, train, and monitor progress of all student workers (about 30 workers on schedule)
• Oversee Student Manager staff to ensure proper management of employees.
• Assist in accountability of staff.
• Maintain proper paperwork for all new and current student workers.
• Communicate promotion and department related items to staff.
• Be the “Go-To” person for the student worker staff.
• Monitor closing and opening duties to ensure they are completed properly.
• Understand program standards and adhere to them.
• Communicate regularly and openly with Resident Dining Manager.
• Maintain signage requirements for Resident Dining program.
• Help with marketing of program to PLNU campus.
• Assist in coordination of weekly and monthly events.
• Coordinate dish return from dormitories regularly.
- Must be currently enrolled at PLNU
- Good academic standing
- Demonstrated communication, teamwork and leadership skills.
- Proficient in computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Ability to manage student workers and requirements of the program.
- Have good leadership skills.
- Ability to commit to 20 hr work weeks, while maintaining good academic standing.
- Possess a professional, mature demeanor.
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please either e-mail your resume to Ryan Dahlstrom at email@example.com or personally bring your resume to him at the Caf. Please state the position for which you are applying for.
NOTE : * Do NOT use the attached application with this software.*