Perform various types of office support and assist with various projects – reports to the Chief Diversity Officer and his staff assistant.
Provide office support to the Chief Diversity Officer as needed and called upon.
Support the Student Development Offices in all of its activities as called upon by the Vice President, the Associate Vice President and the Department Assistant, or other staff.
- Must be currently enrolled at PLNU .
- Be able to work 8 – 10 hours each week.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, good writer, and detail oriented.
- Good relationship skills; able to interface well with every level of public contact.
- Cross-cultural skills; experience in other countries/cultures.
- Strong work ethic and able to work with little supervision.
- Basic to intermediate MS Word and Excel skills required.
- Able to type 30 – 40 words per minute.
Physical Demands (if applicable):
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Point Loma Nazarene University - 13 months ago