Indeed.com is seeking a motivated intern who can help support the Sales team in our San Mateo, CA office. The right candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as an enthusiasm to learn and work effectively with sales professionals. This position will involve researching, communicating with new business leads, maintaining and updating critical information in our CRM system and participation in various sales-related projects. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter who is looking to gain online sales experience with the #1 job site worldwide. This is a paid internship with the potential to move into a full-time role upon graduation.
- Support Indeed Sales team with day-to-day sales efforts
- Ongoing research and Sales projects as assigned
- Learn to effectively sell pay-per-click advertising (PPC) over the phone and via webinar
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proficiency in web research
- Interest in online sales
- Knowledge of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising a plus
- December, 2014 graduates only
Indeed - 7 months ago
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 150 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...