Piper Jaffray is currently seeking a fall intern to support our Compliance group in our Minneapolis, MN office.
- Track employees’ securities accounts and outside activities
- Manage confirm and statement process for employees’ securities accounts
- Assist compliance team with projects and assignments
- Excellent oral, written communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This internship opportunity is open to undergraduate students who graduate in Spring 2015 or Spring 2016 and have a GPA of 3.3 or above.
Piper Jaffray is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Piper Jaffray - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Piper Jaffray provides a range of investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advice, financing, industry...