This position is responsible for providing a range of moderately complex clinical services and case management with children, adolescents, and adults in our Louisville office.
This will be accomplished through the following:
- Complete diagnostic assessments, participate in the development of treatment plan, and provide ongoing mental health/clinical services as required by contract.
- Review referrals of youth with co-workers to determine if and where the placement may occur.
- Communicate with the foster parent/s to discuss the potential placement of the referral.
- Compile profile using pre and post assessment tools for outcome measures.
- Conduct visits to the home as defined by policy, placing agency contract requirements, or as needed for the stabilization of youth.
- Discuss all relevant issues pertaining to the youth in care with foster parent(s), youth, school officials, natural parents, placing agency and other appropriate parties involved with the youth according to policy, regulations and best practice standards.
- Complete inventories of property for each youth according to policies and procedures.
- Report census information timely and efficiently for purpose of financial billing and foster parent reimbursement.
- Timely document outcome of home visits, interaction with parties involved in the youth’s care and incidents as required by policy, regulations and contract.
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child & family studies is required
- Must be license eligible (LPCA/CSW/LCSW/LPCC)
- Three years experience in social work, child welfare, or mental health is preferred
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated skill in writing treatment plans, case notes, etc.
- Operate a computer in regards to Microsoft Office and agency database system
SAFY of America, Inc. - 12 months ago