Comprehensive Health Services (CHS) health centers enable you to deliver the highest quality in patient care.|
CHS focuses exclusively on managing workforce health programs for major corporations and government agencies. Founded in 1975, CHS has proudly set a new standard in onsite health care delivery. With best practices honed by our more than 35 years of experience, CHS helps employers with large, dispersed or mobile workforces achieve healthier employees, lower absenteeism, fewer injuries, lower long-term risk and lower payouts for disability and employee health costs.
CHS Health Services currently has a full time Family Nurse Practitioner - NP opportunity to work in a new corporate onsite health unit clinic with a client located in West Lafayette, IN. Clinic hours of operation are Monday thru Friday with no on call required.
The onsite Family Nurse Practitioner – NP will serve as a member of the CHS healthcare team which is committed to the delivery of high quality evidence based medical care with focus on prevention, behavior change, health promotion and health maintenance activities that affect long-term health outcomes.
Responsibilities of the Family Nurse Practitioner- NP are:
- Conducting physical health assessments by interview, examination, and ordering/interpreting diagnostic tests
- Performing physical examinations as part of the pre-employment, periodic and occupational health surveillance programs
- Providing differential diagnoses
- Prescribing pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments
- Identifying physiological and pathophysiological findings and takes appropriate action and develops an on-going treatment plan
- Managing common acute and chronic illnesses, including minor trauma, episodic problems, occupational health injuries and illnesses, common chronic disorders, as well as counseling and education with regard to such problems
- Performing minor surgical procedures and initiation of life-saving procedures in emergencies
Qualifications of the Family Nurse Practitioner- NP are:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NP) program
- Licensure in the state of Indiana
- 2-4 years experience of clinical nursing in an NP role required
- National Family NP certification is required
- Prefer background in mental health, psychiatric or behavioral health as well
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills and experience with other common office equipment and electronic medical recordkeeping software required (Experience with NextGen a plus)
- Must be able to provide emergency care, primary care, acute/chronic care, and episodic care and have experience doing so
Interested in this great Family Nurse Practitioner – NP opportunity with CHS?
Then apply today at: https://chsmedical-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=1792&company_id=16120&version=2&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=992364&aid=1
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago