As a Family Nurse Practitioner with The Little Clinic you will be responsible for overall clinic operations. Your primary duties will include: building relationships to encourage patient volume; brand recognition and repeat visits; greet and provide superior medical services to walk in patients; revenue generation and cost containment; delivering the highest quality of care and customer service; and participate in peer review to promote a culture of healthcare excellence.
We foster a work enviornment focused on the highest quality of care. Care for our patients and our clinicians with the latitude to diagnose and prescribe care for patients using evidence based medicine to create a superior customer experience.
A rewarding career beyond the traditional practice setting...
- Work in a friendly, community service-oriented supermarket in your neighborhood.
- Opportunity to educate patients and to provide the highest possible quality of care.
- Competitive benefit & compensation package.
- Ability to establish strong patient relationships.
- Flexible Schedules.
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Active license, AANP or ANCC certification and credentialing in the state in which he/she will be working required.
- Good computer skills. Ability to travel within the region 10%.
Kroger - 23 months ago