Imagine yourself working at Busch Stadium of Saint Louis! Be part of an
exceptional, energetic team that provides fans with an awesome photo experience
they’ll never forget. No photography experience necessary!
Fan Photographers provide Cardinals Fans with the opportunity to capture their
experiences at the ballpark with high-quality photos taken with the latest in
digital photography. Photographers in this role are responsible for proactively
engaging Fans throughout the stadium. This is a fun, high-energy job taking
photos and interacting with everyone that comes to the game. Photographers may
have the opportunity to work at both indoor and outdoor locations and must carry
photography equipment during their workday. Whether you are taking a family
portrait in front of the field, or capturing a young fan’s first game, you
will be part of the memories for countless fans at Busch Stadium.
We're Brand Affinity Technologies and we use fan photography to engage with
FANS (sports, events and entertainment) at professional and collegiate sports
and entertainment properties nationwide. We are building the most engaging, most
imaginative, and most fun-loving team in sports/events/entertainment. You'll
find our positive approach and attitude refreshing. And, every day we come to
work passionate about photography, customer service and selling a lasting
experience (photographs). That's our gig!
As a Fan Photographer you will be credentialed and at the game - How cool is
This is a part-time, seasonal role that is responsible for capturing memories
for fans at the stadiums where we work. As a Fan Photographer, you will:
Fan Photographers receive a starting rate of $8.00/hour plus potential bonus and
commissions based on productivity.
- Proactively approach fans to offer photo opportunities and suggestively sell
them on the variety of services available through photo imaging
- Utilize the latest in digital photography technology to take high-quality
- Take orders, fulfill orders, do general cleaning, and maintain inventory.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role
- Extremely professional demeanor coupled with integrity and a strong work
- Ability to work efficiently with limited supervision and exceptional
- This role is Seasonal and requires full availability for any shift, any day
of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays in accordance with
Cardinals home games.
- Previous photography experience
- Comfort with digital camera or ability to learn proficiently
- Availability for all Cardinals HOME games - including days, nights,
weekends, and holidays. To view the St. Louis Cardinals schedule please
Brand Affinity Technologies - 30+ days ago