Give Big, Get Hired
Yes, we Give Big and Give Back to our communities, but we also Give Big in our career opportunities. Having a pulse won’t be enough; our Give Big team is built on dedicated, motivated, goal oriented team members. Connect with us to see if you would make the cut in being part of the Community Choice Team, no jerseys required.
Location: Farmington Hills, MI
We currently have an opportunity for self-motivated individual to fill a full-time Program Manager position r esponsible for the successful management of multiple medium to large, complex, multi-phased programs and projects by leading cross-functional teams to define, scope, plan, execute and deliver exceptional business value on time and within budget. The program manager will manage all aspects of new and existing programs/projects from start to finish and be the single point of contact for all program activities, schedule and status. This position receives very broad guidance from management and requires a high level of initiative and problem solving ability.
If this is your new career, you will be....
· Provide leadership and facilitate the work of cross-functional project teams by clarifying project objectives and defining tactics necessary to accomplish these objectives.
· Establish program structure working with appropriate department managers to identify appropriate internal and external resources.
· Facilitate discussions with the business unit leaders and the Senior Management Team to clearly define complete program requirements, i.e. business, product, marketing, support and delivery requirements.
· Lead management and team through the P3 (two-gate project prioritization process) ensuring appropriate process adherence, plans and documentation are developed and that the program receives appropriate review, authorization, resources, and funding.
· Drive cross-functional team members to develop detailed project schedules and milestones, project plans, budget, scope, timeline and risks and risk mitigation plans to meet program requirements while maintaining positive team moral.
· Develop program budgets and integrate program costs into the organization-level budgets and financial forecasts.
· Develop strong understand of Community Choice Vision, Mission, Organizational Business Plan, Strategic Plan, organizational structure and overall business goals.
· Own and maintain a complete program schedule, issues and risk list.
· Continually manage program expectations with team members, stakeholders and credit union management by monitoring progress against the plan, escalating problems and issues that impact cost, scope or schedule and notifying affected departments and the Senior Management Team.
· Manage external partners and contractors when required to ensure service levels and project timelines are meeting expectations.
· Facilitate weekly program meetings to drive program progress and resolve issues; prepare and distribute agendas, minutes, action items and status reports.
· Provide periodic program updates for Senior Management, Board of Directors, and Team members.
· Lead and participate in developing, maintaining and evolving standards, project and resource portfolio planning and prioritization, tracking and reporting mechanisms, templates and documented processes for process improvement and program governance
Performance Measurements –
1. Project management resources are used effectively and efficiently throughout the life cycle of active projects.
2. Appropriate project corrective actions are considered, communicated and taken throughout the life of a project when faced with uncontrollable obstacles.
3. Project cost and schedule performance and in line with communicated and documented expectations.
4. Identified project and program benefits are achieved and reported out against comparisons and initial assumptions.
Education : A BA/BS degree in business administration, project management, computer science, a related discipline or Project/Program Management certification is required
Experience : Five to ten years of similar or related experience
Required Knowledge: Proficient working knowledge with MS Office products, particularly MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Visio
Community Choice Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Community Choice CU - 4 months ago