Launched in 2009, bevello (with a lower case “b”) is a one-of-a-kind boutique that provides a shopping experience tailored to our customers. Along with our ecommerce site we operate 19 stores in six states with more on the way. bevello carries designer apparel, accessories, shoes, & giftables from names like Hudson, Genetic Denim, Glam, Michael Kors, BCBGeneration, Aryn K., Splendid, Tulle, French Connection, Jonathan Adler, and many more. bevello is an exciting and fun company that values the individual, keeps positive perspective and embraces our employees superior attitudes. We understand that it is the effort of each individual employee that contributes to our continuing success.
Requirements for Full-time management:
- Bachelors degree. (fashion or management related field preferred)
- At least 3 years of retail experience & 2 years of retail management experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Customer service driven and sales driven!
- Visual merchandising experience
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Must be a person of great character and a superior attitude
- Must be able to successfully hire, train, & lead a team of associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, weekends.
- Strong eye for fashion
Are you enthusiastic, energetic, optimistic, sales-driven, team-oriented and client-service focused? We are searching for an individual who has a strong focus on client service, product knowledge, visual presentation, and store organization & management. As a Store Manager at bevello, you will be responsible for every aspect of your store. You will lead a team of associates that are motivated, outgoing, and always ready to provide a superior level of customer service. You are responsible for meeting and exceeding all given sales goals and keeping up with all operational procedures.
- Consistently demonstrate a superior level of customer service to each and every customer. Ensure that each client has a shopping experience tailored to their needs.
- Hold your team accountable for always providing superior customer service and completing daily store tasks.
- Constantly recruit to create a team of extraordinary associates. You should be able to identify a person of talent and good qualities that would make the perfect bevello team member.
- Operate your business profitably and minimize poten
- Must be receptive to feedback , embrace change, and keep a positive perspective. Always ready to adjust your business as needed.
- Ensure a positive work environment through recognition and motivation*
- In charge of visually merchandising your store to standards of upper management. Always keep a neat, clean, and organized store & backroom.
- Participate in weekly conference calls and relay important information to your team.
- Seek creative solutions to challenges
- Be able to prioritize effectively
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please submit a resume and cover letter.