Currently seeking a customer service driven assistant restaurant manager who has a passion for food and restaurant management, has experience in the food service industry, enjoys increasing sales through creative marketing efforts, and who is skilled at recruiting and developing servers (waiters & waitresses), cooks, and cashiers.
Are you tired of working for a franchise with little or no benefits, or an organization that has few advancement opportunities? A career at TA could change that!
Responsibilities of a Fast Food Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- TA is a franchisee for many name brand fast food restaurants including: Burger King, Subway, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Popeye’s Chicken, Cinnabon, Arby’s and Many More...
- Hands on management position
- Ordering, inventory, scheduling, staffing
- Full P&L responsibilities of restaurant
- Develop team atmosphere with employees
- Provide excellent customer
- Maintain safety of both our guests and employees
To learn more about TravelCenters of America and the various opportunities, please visit our website at www.tatravelcenters.com .
- Have at least 1 year of restaurant experience or equivalent
- Be available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be available to travel out of town for training (expenses paid)
TravelCenters of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-free work environment.