Organization: Health & Public Service
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States-and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies-have worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance.
Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day
Infrastructure Technical Support Specialist - Own integrity and governance of system including best practice of delivering services - develop, deploy and support infrastructures, applications and technology initiatives, from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery. For problem resolution, involved in technical escalation of issues (L3). Deep knowledge of industry standards and vendor certifications in line with their deeper level of skill and experience.
- Must have 2 years or bachelor degree
- Must be US Citizens and eligible to obtain TS/SCI Polygraph with Full Scope Clearance.
- 2years of professional business experience within Financial Management
- 2 years of PeopleSoft ERP hands on experience
- 2 years of defining/gathering requirements, process diagrams within SDLC.
- Experience supporting an Intel Community Agency
- Experience developing technical documentation
- Experience with DOD 5000 acquisition processes
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accomplish assigned work by designated due date
- Identify problems and alert supervisors with sufficient lead time to avert crises
- Maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Citizenship Required
Accenture is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, with capabilities in consulting, strategy, digital,...