Organization: Health and Public Service, Management Consulting
Location: Reston, VA/Arlington, VA
The Health & Public Service operating group serves health organizations, government agencies, institutions and nonprofit organizations worldwide providing a broad range of consulting, technology, system integration and business processing services.
Accenture's Consulting organization offers a full range of global delivery services-from enterprise solutions, system integration, technical architectures, business intelligence, infrastructure consulting, technology research/development, customer relationship management solutions, finance and performance management, human capital management, human resources transformation, supply chain management, and strategic business analysis.
Key responsibilities may include:
Lead a team in the implementation on an internal control/audit readiness project
Teaming to guide the government client through financial process improvement strategy development through specific problem definition and issue identification based upon problem solving principles and past experience.
Interpreting regulations and development of compliance programs.
Designing, implementing, and creating benchmarking for governance frameworks.
Assisting client senior management in designing financial process management strategies.
Teaming to create and implement financial process project management procedures including project management methodology, forms, reports, templates with guidelines and instructions.
Leveraging Accenture expertise in designing and implement financial process frameworks and practices for business units.
Analyzing application controls to support audit readiness activities
Interviewing various stakeholders to identify audit readiness needs; recommending and designing future state governance and risk strategy and methodology
Designing and implementing automated access and application controls
Designing and implementing risk and control database
Must be willing to travel up to 100%
- Minimum 6 years experience in Federal Government industry Financial Management
- Former consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in financial control assessment, audit readiness, or business process reengineering
- Bachelor's Degree
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Experience with OMB Circulars A-123, Management's Responsibility for Internal Control; A-127, Financial Management Systems; A-134, Financial Accounting Principles and Standards; and the Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual requirements
- 5+ years of Federal consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Internal Audit, Business Administration or Finance preferred
- 5+ years prior experience in Federal Government industry Financial Management Consulting concentrated around internal controls, OMB A-123
- 5+ years experience in Government financial control assessment, audit readiness, business process reengineering, and project management as Project Manager
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Citizenship is required.
Accenture - 16 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a w...