Organization: Accenture Federal Services / US Delivery Center
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, helps U.S. federal agencies build the government of the future. With 4,000 dedicated US employees, Accenture Federal Services is uniquely positioned to support federal agencies in shattering the status quo, achieving profound efficiencies and relentlessly delivering results. Accenture Federal Services is a long-time and trusted resource for the federal community. Every cabinet level agency in the United States -and 20 of the country's largest federal government agencies -has worked with Accenture Federal Services to achieve outcomes and move toward high performance. Join us and you can help our federal clients achieve what matters most, powering the services that touch the nation every day.
San Antonio Delivery Center
is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
- work with cutting edge technology
- deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
- receive continuous training and career development
SAP BI/BW Developer
is responsible for analysis, design, code, and testing of multiple components of application code across one or more clients. The SAP BI/BW Developer is involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of complex modules and those that interface with other applications. The SAP BI/BW Developer has a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams. The SAP BI/BW Developer may be required to participate in pager/on-call support and reports to the Client Service Team Manager.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyze, design, code, and as required test enhancements to complex modules
- Work with Application Architects/Business Process Architects/Specialists and other System Specialists to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components
- Design and code applications to functional and technical programming standards
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies
- Create operational documentation for the Application
- Coordinate work with other Systems Specialists on and across Applications
- Provide application/technical support as required, in a timely manner
- Review and understand the Application work plan
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Provide input to assist in determining level of effort
- Organize and prepare work effectively to facilitate proactive resolution of problems, rather than reactive
- Assist the Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
- Continuously develop industry knowledge and associated skills
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the application
- Resolve Tier III development incidents and requests from the client production system. This would include customer relationship management, root cause analysis, technical design and implementation of coding changes. (40%)
- Responsible for using the SAP Netweaver tool set to design, build and implement all BI changes. (30%)
- Responsible for system performance monitoring and working with Interface Partners to ensure Service Levels are met. (15%)
- Work directly with the O&S functional team to ensure design requirements are captured and coordinated prior to making changes to the system. (15%)
- Responsible for leading the definition and design of solution architectures, conducting the analysis of alternative architectures, creating architectural standards, defining processes to ensure conformance to standards, instituting solution-testing criteria, defining a solution's cost-of-ownership, and promoting a clear and consistent business vision through technical architectures.
- Defines standards and reusable approaches within own area of responsibility.
- Required to maintain effective internal/external client/user relationships within own area of responsibility
- Required to identify, assess and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
- Encourages and implements continuous improvement measures on day-to-day basis within area of responsibility.
- Identify and analyze team and project risks and mitigates them appropriately
- Oversee the creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that a interfaces meet performance requirements
- Assist Functional Team in the creation of Functional Designs for Interfaces
- Ensure the utilization of established development processes and standards in order to ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Perform development fixes on developed objects
- Participate in external system testing for Interfaces
- Willing to learn additional SAP technologies such as ABAP and XI to be able to assist with other team members in the technical design, build, and testing of custom objects
- Operate largely independently within set guidelines, but managerial guidance available if sought
- 3 years of analytical reporting design and architecture experience using SAP BI/BW
- 2 years of experience in SAP BI/BW backend development and configuration, testing and pre-production support of InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Data Stores Objects (DSO), MultiProviders, InfoSets, Extraction (ETL) of master data and transaction data.
- 1 year minimum of SAP BI 7.0 experience
- SAP ABAP and/or XI Skills
- Experience with Production Support
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Articulate, detail-oriented, dedicated and conscientious
- SAP experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 9 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...