Organization: Accenture Federal Services / US Delivery Center
Location: San Antonio, TX
San Antonio Delivery Center
is part of the Accenture's US Delivery Center organization, which is comprised of six delivery centers that create client value through innovative technology solutions primarily focused in Application Outsourcing, ERP solutions, Information Management Services, and Net Centric solutions.
Our San Antonio Delivery Center employees can expect to:
work with cutting edge technology
deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
receive continuous training and career development
is responsible for supporting the protection of highly sensitive data.
• Work as part of a technical support team delivering a quality service to single/multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products.
• Support regular interactions with the client teams, including senior executive clients as required.
• Conduct internal auditing of IT and Financial controls in place over the system.
• Research, define and support implementation of IT and Financial controls that can enhance the protection of the sensitive data within the system.
• Support performance of risk-based assessments of existing and legislatively driven system enhancements to the system.
• Understand and act upon Federal regulatory, legislative, OMB, GAO and National Institute of Standards in Technology (NIST) guidance and requirements.
• Support interaction with high-profile requesters such as the Inspector General, supporting investigations of waste, fraud and abuse.
• Proactively prevent fraud from outside or inside the system by performing regular review of Audit Logs and other data available to the Security Team.
• Interact with External Accounting firm Auditors on an almost daily basis to support clean audits.
• Perform various Identity & Access Management tasks, including User Administration (creation of approved User IDs) to ensure that Access to the sensitive data is granted only to approved individuals.
• Brief Security Team management on high-priority Security and Audit-related matters as required.
• Serve as the Project's Subject Matter Expert on IT and Financial controls, dispensing guidance to any Project member as needed, under the direction of Security and Audit Team Management.
• Understand and support implementation of implement industry standards such as COBIT (IT controls) COSO (Financial controls) and similar controls such as those required by Sarbanes Oxley and OMB A-123
• Support Certification & Accreditations of related systems.
• Create and execute SQL queries in support of various Security & Audit related needs.
• Perform other Security & Audit duties as assigned.
• Manage relationship with application vendors and ensure they are meeting all service levels and responsibilities.
• BA or BS degree or 4 additional years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree
• A minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
• 1 - 2 years of applicable experience
• Presentation experience
• Knowledge of information systems, software development lifecycle, and current computer technology a plus
• Knowledge of information security standards and federal guidelines.
• Experience with software development and maintenance practices and methodologies (especially requirements, design and testing phases) a plus
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require, now or in the future, sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
US Citizenship required.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.|
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...