Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.|
The Federal EMS Manageris responsible for executing Bound Tree Medical EMS care sales tactics withinan assigned territory, and maintaining and growing business with existingcustomers, as well as, identifying and developing new EMS customers. The Federal EMS Manager is responsible for all sales activity intheir assigned territory including handling all customer needs and ensuringthat the sales territory meets revenue and gross profit growth goals.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
- Builds, develops, and manages accounts within an assigned territory.
- Meets or exceeds established sales quotas.
- Understands and communicates to customers how Bound Tree Medical can reduce supply chain process costs.
- Develops proposals and conducts sales presentations for prospective and existing customers.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, and price schedules.
- Identifies and qualifies prospects by telephone, cold call premise visits, and networking.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all aspects of Bound Tree Medical Web site.
- Maintains a solid working relationship with Prime Manufacturers through regular co-travel and frequent telephone or e-mail conversations.
- Sells to all appropriate areas of the EMS customers on a regular basis following a set call schedule.
- Participates in and passes sales skills or product knowledge tests within designated timeframes.
- Represent Bound Tree Medical at trade shows, conferences and association meetings.
- Interfaces with customers and manufacturers at meetings to identify sales opportunities.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
· Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent workexperience.
· A minimum of five (5) years outside salesexperience, ideally in the healthcare industry, with a
proven track record ofmeeting/exceeding sales quota.
· Extensive salesexperience utilizing the Federal Supply Schedule Program (FSS), VA National
Standardization Program within the Veterans Integrated Service Networks (VISN).
· Impeccable interpersonal skillsappropriate to audience and selling situation.
· Strong negotiation skills with a recordof favorable outcomes that are mutuallyadvantageous to
Company, supplier and customer.
· Sound judgment and analytical skillswith demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and
· Competitive drive with a strong senseof urgency to drive profitable growth within assigned
· Customer focused with ability toidentify customer needs and provide solutions.
· Effective time management andorganizational skills.
· Strong PC skills and proficiency withMicrosoft Office Suite.
· Strong written communication skillswith ability to prepare clear, concise business proposals.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer acompetitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensivebenefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago