There is a requirement for an individual to drive the acquisition of new business within the federal civilian market place. The federal civilian market includes all agencies that are not DoD or any of the listed Intel components (NRO, NGA, CIA, NSA, DIA, ODNI). Agencies identified as components of the FFY13 civilian budget would be the primary responsibility of the candidate. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of federal civilian enterprise software sales experience with a product related to application lifecycle management (ALM), application build and test, or other software development tools. An understanding of the federal cloud standards, security requirements, and acquisition regulations is preferred. The candidate will be required to travel.
- Engage in sales and account management activities to grow revenue
- Insure account base is serviced and insure renewals and growth are maximized
- Engage Sales Development to gain access to targeted accounts to improve coverage
- Work in concert with Corporate Sales (CSM/inside rep) and GSA/ fulfillment partner to insure deals close, and to assist in the qualification of opportunities.
- Insure the CSM is empowered to sell and generate new business and capitalize on growth.
- Assist management in understanding the needs of the customer ( Product, Services, Support)
- Drive the account strategy and engage others to assist in the implementation of the strategy
- Document sales activity and opportunities completely in SalesForce.Com