Ambassadors are responsible for assisting the institution in all efforts of recruitment. Ambassadors will assist
Floyd recruitment efforts by contacting applicants, conducting campus tours, sharing college experience with local school systems, and providing customer service during peek enrollment periods.
- Assist the college with it’s recruitment efforts by contacting applicants regarding their application status by phone and email.
- Serve as an official representative of
at events hosted by
, such as graduation, * Presidential functions, board meetings, etc.
- Accompany Admissions Recruiters to area high schools for recruitment.
- Serve as a tour guide for prospective students and their families.
- Share your college experience with the local school systems.
- Assist the front desk operations during peak enrollment periods and perform routine clerical duties as assigned.
• Must be currently enrolled in Georgia Highlands College
• Must be Pell Grant eligible (
• Must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (
• Must have an unmet need based on total cost of attendance of student
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail and dependability.
- Organizational and computer skills.
- Strong skills in oral and written communication.
Georgia Highlands College - 5 months ago