Job Summary: |
- Conduct individual, couple, family and/or group psychotherapy with children, adolescents and/or adults.
- Display sound theoretical knowledge of psychopathology, personality theory, learning theory, and a sound understanding of psychodynamics.
- Demonstrate ability to design and implement appropriate age-specific treatment plans by: -Administering appropriate assessments.
-Developing and modifying individual treatment plans, addressing clients identified needs.
-Ensuring the client record accurately reflects treatment.
-Designing effective discharge plan, effecting smooth transitions.
-Designing and facilitating effective aftercare plans.
• Master Degree in Social Work (MSW) with relevant clinical experience with children and/or adolescents and their families is required.
• Licensure - (LCSW, LICSW, LMFT, LMHC)
• Valid driver ’s license required.
• Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Child & Family Services of Newport County - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard