Postal/Zip Code: 75061
Merchants Metals, a division of Oldcastle, is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of fence systems in the nation with 39 distribution locations, 5 manufacturing facilities and over 600 employees. Merchants Metals has been the contractor’s and architect’s source of quality fencing and accessories for over 50 years. Our complete line of products includes perimeter security solutions for industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Fence Products - Inside Sales Representative/Customer Service
Believe in taking care of your customers? So do we…..
As a Merchants Metals Inside Sales Rep. / Customer Service , you will enjoy prospecting, developing and maintaining accounts with fencing clients - new & existing. You will promote and generate sales of fencing materials from an inside sales environment while providing superior customer service.
- This position is responsible for receiving and processing requests directly from customers and outsides sales personnel (via, telephone, fax, and mail)
- Sustain a working technical knowledge of all available Merchants Metals products, generate price quotations in a timely manner
- Plan and implement telemarketing and prospecting objectives
- Develop and grow outbound call list and territory
- Coordinates delivery and pick-up of customer orders
- Clerical support duties maintaining customer files & data entry.
- Assist customer with product questions, quotes, ordering, order tracking, complaints and issues with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to multi-task with high attention to detail
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent in related experience
- Basic math, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Working industry knowledge of fencing materials and installation methods
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite; demonstrated experience in Inventory Control/Materials Replenishing software highly desired.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish highly desired
- Ability to think independently while successfully functioning in a team environment, with a proven track record of contributing toward team goals
- Fencing industry experience is a plus (knowledge of PVC, wood, chain link, Ornamental iron and CNC Router helpful).
- Prior warehouse forklift skills a plus.
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive benefits programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and advancement
Oldcastle - 30+ days ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...