We are seeking a professional Fert/Spray Technician to perform fertilization and chemical applications on high-profile commercial properties for our North Orlando (Apopka) Florida market.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Performs the chemical and fertilizer applications on assigned high profile properties.
2. Monitoring landscape health and care needs. The Tech diagnoses primary turf problems and basic pest identification.
3. Maintain proper documentation as required by The Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
4. The Tech must take a proactive approach to safety by attending all required field safety training and utilizing proper safety equipment.
Qualifications of the Fert/Spray Tech include :
1. A landscape professional with the ability to be highly functional in a team environment, as well as able to perform with minimum supervision and direction.
2. Two to three years of experience in Fertilization and Chemicals required.
3. Must be able to take a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities.
4. A clean driving record and background is required.
5. Strong communication skills; knowledge of Spanish a plus.
Austin Outdoor/Cornerstone Solutions Group is a professional horticultural organization providing commercial landscape design, installation and management services throughout Florida. We currently serve clients from nine branch locations in Jacksonville, Palm Coast, Daytona Beach, North and South Orlando, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, Tampa and Sarasota. For more information, please visit our website: www.austinoutdoor.com.
Pay is based on experience. Benefits include one week of paid vacation, 401K, and free uniforms. If interested, please contact Michael Prindeville (407) 516-9945 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
To fill out an application, please come to our office Location:
1733 Benbow Ct Ste 1
Apopka, FL 32703
Austin Outdoor - 2 years ago