Global market research supplier seeks strong, entrepreneurial Field/Operations Director. Specific responsibilities include:
* Manage and supervise a staff of field managers. Monitor daily operations of team.
* Appoint appropriate Field Managers for projects, outlining the requirements for specified jobs.
* Develop and maintain work flow processes for the department.
* Ensure client satisfaction by maintaining relationships with researchers and clients.
* Advise research team on pricing, feasibility, quotas and field time for bids.
* Manage project budgets ensuring that they remain within budget.
Job Requirements: Please note, this is a market research position and experience from a vendor/supplier or facility is a must. Strong experience building a field/operations department and managing field/operations staff key. Be able to provide fielding expertise on various qualitative/quantitative data collection methods and study types.
Additional Comments: Please email MS Word attached resume to the attention of Ms. Sunita Manwani. Please note, all inquiries are strictly confidential. Due to client requirements, only applicants with Citizenship/Green Card need apply (no F1 or H1 Visa Status please). Please note, this is an on-site position so local area candidates only.
Quirk's - 12 months ago