# of Positions: 3
Specialized Safety Personnel, a division of Total Safety, U.S., Inc., the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for experienced Field Administrator/Timekeepers , to electronically manage cost tracking, employee database management, coordinate travel arrangements, and payroll tracking, while traveling to various turnaround sites throughout the country.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Electronically track cost by employee, purchase order, work order, date range and multiple customer configurations;
- Input employee data into computer system, spreadsheets, or data bases, to establish and maintain employee database;
- Manage internal timekeeping program (TimeForce), client site timekeeping programs and requirements (I.E. TRACK), by input of payroll data (straight time, overtime, double time, by employee and project);
- Perform certain HR administrative functions (internal status change forms, tax forms, etc.)
- Coordinate travel arrangements to various turnaround sites throughout the country;
- Scan, fax, print, post, copy, mail and file documents per procedures;
- Maintain documentation for compliance to policies and procedures;
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred.
- MUST have timekeeping experience with large volumes of employees and be familiar with straight time, overtime and double time policies and timekeeping standards.
- Experience in electronic timekeeping program(s), preferred but not required;
- Intermediate to advanced user in EXCEL. Proficient on Microsoft Office programs;
- Must be able to travel up to 100% of the time for turnaround projects throughout North America - absolutely required .
- Experience in logistics helpful, but not required;
- Attention to detail required;
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.
• Salary is commensurate with experience;
• Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis.
• Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available.
- • Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, & short and long-term disability insurance.
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching.
• Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center. ( www.totalsafety.com ) Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents.
UNSOLICITED RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED