Samsung Semiconductor Inc is a world leader in Memory, System LSI, and LCD technologies. The individual in this position is both high energy and customer centric to fill the role of Field Application Engineer (FAE). This person possesses a strong engineering support experience within the lighting industry and a deep understanding of market research within the lighting business. The FAE is responsible for driving the design-in activity of Samsung LED packages into OEM customer applications.
Duties & Resp.
- Provide positive and responsive service to key agents and distribution.
- Establish Samsung as a lighting solution partner.
- Design In Activity with General lighting OEM customers.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare basic presentations and proposals when needed.
- Provide Engineering Support to Customers.
- Project management for customized products and solutions.
- Technology Research for New Standard and Product Trends.
Necessary Skills /
- BSEE or equivalent experience required.
- Prefessional experience or knowledge of LED and lighting preferred.
- 2 years Engineering Support experience in the lighting industry preferred.
Samsung Semiconductor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to comprehend and apply principals of advanced calculus, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory.
- Ability to think strategically versus tactically.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change and/or be flexible as business situation arise.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Is comfortable in preparing presentation and speaking in public.
- Is comfortable working in a multinational environment and understands how to leverage cultural diversity.
Founded in 1938 in Daegu, Korea, Samsung has grown into a global family of companies that encompasses diverse businesses including...