The Field Application Engineer will be the technical design win engine and primary technical support contact for the company. Reporting to the Director of WW FAEs, you will deliver world-class technical support to your customers and distributors in China while also being the customer advocate within Calxeda. Prior technical experience with Data Center cluster Technology (server hardware and /or software) preferred.
- Educate, train, and support Calxeda’s China-based customers and distributors to ensure they are capable of selling and supporting Calxeda’s products and solutions.
- Win Designs for Calxeda’s hardware and software at your assigned OxM accounts by partnering with US-based FAEs covering those OxMs.
- Understand and identify the customer’s key technical and market strategies and ensure Calxeda has a comprehensive solution plan to address them.
- Build relationship across the customer’s organization to ensure preference for Calxeda technology.
- Manage the day-to-day technical activities at the customer and provide strategic feedback to Calxeda senior management.
- Provide Tier 1 triage of technical issues. Provide clear documented summaries to Calxeda engineering through problem closure.
Calxeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as an FAE with proven track record of winning complex, highly technical semiconductor system design wins (software and hardware).
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin Chinese and English preferred. Experienced in communicating regularly to US-based divisions on a regular basis.
- Detailed understanding of the customer engagement and design win process.
- Server Architecture (Hardware and Software) knowledge.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and able to work in a remote office environment.
- BSEE / BSCS/MSEE or equivalent technical background is required.